Black window | Reviews,cast & release date

Black window trailer




Black window review

Now I tell you I saw a good I don't know five six seven minutes of Black Widow at d23 now one of the things that we see in this trailer is a little bit of a fight sequence between Black Widow Natasha and her sister at d23 they actually showed us like the full two and a half minute fight it's actually a pretty impressive fight now if you guys have been watching me for any period of time you know that I have had very little interest in a black widow movie I've always said from the beginning ever  since. The first Avengers movie listen I love Hawkeye and black widow but the characters and I love seeing them in the MCU but the characters I am least interested in seeing their own standalone properties are Hawkeye and black widow I loved them being in the movies and I loved the role that they play but I'm really not interested in standalone stuff from either of them . That while they showed us a bunch of stuff at d23 I myself was not all that thrilled it means interesting fight scene kind of cool stuff but nothing that was gonna get me terribly excited so this trailer drops this morning and I got say I liked it I liked I liked it better than the footage they showed us at DEET wente3 I actually thought you know look as somebody who has been a self-profess  that I've not been interested in this movie for years I've said I'm not  interested in Black Widow as a standalone. I will admit this first trailer is about as good as a first trailers you can do first trailers have a certain thing they need to accomplish introduced. The idea that this movies come and give everybody just a little taste of what its kind of it's just a tiny taste give us a little bit more in later trailers but the first trailer to give us a little bit of a taste and kind of give us a little bit of feel for what kind of movie this is gonna just give us a feel for it so just a tiny taste of what it's about but then give us a feel for the movie .





 I got say check  I think this trailer kind of checked off all the boxes I think it checked off all the box I thought it had moments of excitement I actually thought a shorter version of the fight with his sister was more engaging then you introduce a couple of characters the family rache l vice i mean who doesn't love her and overall i just you get a lot of glimpses of characters some intent the music choice. I got to say that the music choice for this trailer was really spot-on and you guys know this past year i've had a lot of issues with certain trailers that just had terrible music choices for them but i actually thought that this worked really really well now that doesn't mean i think that this is now the must-see movie of 2020 because i don't i still have some reservations about them doing a solo black widow movie but to be fair i thought .
The trailer for first trailer was actually really damn solid I give credit words do I thought it was a very very solid trailer and I've got to admit you know I always say this the job of a trailer is to take your excitement level wherever it is if it's high if it's low if it's in the middle doesn't matter the job of a trailer is to take your excitement level and move the needle up make you try to get you a little bit more excited a little bit more into the movie and I got say this trailer did that for me because you guys know my interest for a black widow movie is like not down in the basement but it's only been about the yay high I know a lot of you it's way up here that's fine I've been down here I got admit this trailer nudged not up a little bit .

I thought it was pretty damn good and listen I decided I was so kind of taken with and surprised by it I decided to ask you guys what you thought of the trailer does this trailer make you more or less excited for it what's that so that is the topic of today's question of the day and just before the show started. I jumped on Twitter and put up just a little poll asking you guys question of the day black widow trailer is now out what did it do for you and I asked you guys and 57% of you are saying it made you more excited I'll be honest I thought that number was gonna be higher I really did I thought more of you would say that this trailer made you more excited for it so 57% is still the geordie but i actually thought that number would be a little bit higher but anyway 8% of you didn't seem to like the trailer much at all as you actually said .The trailer made you actually less excited for the Black Widow movie and then this number was way bigger than Ithought35% of you guys said again a little over 1300 of you guys have already responded to this 35% of you are saying it didn't really change you either way it didn't move your need it didn't make you didn't dislike it didn't make you less excited but it didn't really throttle your engine and so it's not making you more excited. So I thought a little bit of a surprising outcome because me the guy who has not been looking forward to Black Widow I actually thought it was quite a good



Black window sort summery

The twenty-fourth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), Black Widow is set after the events of Captain America: Civil War. It sees Romanoff on the run and forced to confront her past.


Teaser poster

Directed by
Cate Shortland


Produced by

Kevin Feige

Screenplay by

Eric Pearson


Story by

Jac Schaeffer

Ned Benson



Based on

Black Widowby Stan LeeDon RicoDon Heck


Cast

Scarlett Johansson
David Harbour



Music by

Alexandre Desplat

Cinematography

Gabriel Beristain


Production company

Marvel Studios


Release date

May 1, 2020 (United States)


up coming

Post a Comment

0 Comments